Providers in Work 365
Work 365 enables the provisioning of subscriptions, licenses and services through integrations with providers.
Whether you sell products as a Microsoft Direct Partner, an Indirect Reseller, or as an ISV, the application helps you manage provisioning through pre-built integrations or custom actions based on the type of provider or service.
Tips & Tricks:
- The different types of providers
- How provider integration works while selling through Indirect Partners (Distributors)
- How setting up providers enables operational efficiency
- Understanding the ‘’Admin Hub’’ and ‘’Integration’’ settings for different provider types
- Types of providers and their functions for subscription provisioning