Create the Unit Group
1. Create a Subscription Revenue Unit Group
- Navigate To Dynamics 365 -> Setting -> Product Catalog -> Unit Groups
In this example, the Unit Group is Called Subscription Revenue.
Subscription Revenue is measured in Monthly terms so Define Primary Unit as Monthly Subscription.
2. Define the Units for the Unit Group
Open the Newly Created Subscription Revenue Group
Open the Related Records for the Subscription Revenue Unit Group:
- Define Annual Subscription – with Monthly as the Base Unit X 12
- Define Quarterly Subscription – with Monthly as the Base Unit X 3
You now have the Default units for subscriptions created in the system.
Note: You can use the Monthly Subscription Unit
3. Setup the Price List
Settings ->Product Catalog -> Price Lists
You may use an existing Price List or create a New Price List. It’s important to use a currency that you will use to Invoice the customers.
NOTE – This Price list can be used in the Work 365 Configuration -> Price List setting