Work 365 version 2.0 now enables Partners to activate and deactivate subscriptions in Work 365 with automatic updates to Partner Center.
Steps for Deactivating a Subscription:
- Optional to enable refund payments. For instructions on configuring refund payments, please refer to the article Managing Refund Payments.
- Deactivate button on the subscription you want to deactivate
- At the pop up window select deactivate
- After the subscription is deactivated the following items will occur:
- Status Reason will change from Active to Suspended
- The subscription will become inactive
- A deactivation change log will be created showing the total reduction of licenses. This change log syncs with Partner Center and will deactivate the subscription in Partner Center.
- For subscriptions with a Manual Provider, the change log provisioning status will need to be updated once a subscription has been suspended. To go back to that subscription, you will need to look under Inactive Subscriptions since the subscription has been deactivated.
- After the subscription is deactivated, follow the process to deactivate the billing contract.
To Activate a subscription:
- Go to the inactive subscription that was deactivated.
- Select Activate
- The following actions will occur
- Status reason will be updated to Active
- The subscription will become active
- An activation change log will be created.
- Subscriptions with an Automatic Provider will automatically be provisioned. Subscriptions with a Manual Provider will need to be provisioned manually.
- The activated subscription will be included on the next automatically generated invoice.