Work 365 Configuration Items
Users will find the Work 365 Configuration Page by going to Work 365 > Configuration (Under Administration). These are the configuration settings for the system.
If the Work 365 Configuration Settings do not load – Reset Your Service Credentials
- Work 365 License: License to use the Work 365 application which contains all the license information and is ready only. Users cannot modify this property. Keep note of:
- License Expired? – should say False
- Expiry Date
- Default Time Zone: Work 365 defaults to Eastern Time (US & Canada) when the application is installed. Users can change this property to match their time zone. Keep note of:
- Coordinated Universal Time-11 is available as an option for Partners
- The default time zone number listed under Value is the code associated with the time zone selected.
- This setting is used to create change log items for Portal users. Your portal users may be in different timezones, however, the change logs will be saved and used in the specified timezone.
- Email From: General email to be used, as the ‘from address,’ when sending communications from Work 365
- Used for Invoices Sends
- Used for Manual Provisioning Notification
- Used to send Emails to Request Reseller Notifications for the Provider
- Organization Name: Company name to be used when sending communications
- Default Price List: The name of the default price to be used when for subscription billing. Keep Note of:
- Selected Default Price List (under Value). Ex. Default Price List (USD)
- Default Unit: the monthly unit price aligned with the default price list for subscription billing. Ex. Monthly or Annual Subscriptions
- Web Application URL: Base URL for the customer facing web application.
- Used for the secure link to accept payment profiles from customers
- Note: This cannot be changed directly from here. It requires additional set-up. Please contact email@example.com for further details.
- EarnedOn Date: The default date to be used when an invoice is generated, and incentive earnings are generated. Keep note of:
- 2 Options for default:
- Invoice Date: The date for incentives to be earned on the same day an invoice is generated.
- Invoice Due Date: A specified date for incentives to be earned when an invoice is due, and the organization receives money from the customer.
- 2 Options for default:
- Payout After: A specified number of days for incentives to be paid out after the incentive Payout processing date. Ex. 10 days after the incentive payout processing date, the incentives are paid out.
- Invoice Email Recipient: Internal email which will be cc’d when invoices are sent using the Auto-Send setting on the Billing Contract
- Generate Invoice PDF: Whether to create pdf attachments on Work 365 invoices when they are automatically generated.
- Generate Refund invoice: Enabling refunds at the system level. This is the “Use Global Setting” which applies the refund setting to all Billing Contracts. Billing Contracts can also override the global setting. See Managing Refund Payments for additional details.
- Invoicing Cycle Range: When generating an using the Generate Invoice function a specified number of cycles will be shown before and after the current invoice cycle. This number is determined on the configuration page. Keep note of:
- Ideal range for this number is 3-5 cycles.
- Prorate Unit: The default unit which determines pro-ration on invoicing. Invoices are pro-rated at the time of Billing when changes from the previous period are either calculated on a daily basis or a whole basis basis. The Two Options are Monthly or Daily. If you chose Monthly: Regardless of how many days the subscription is available for the customer gets billed for the full previous month during the change log invoicing process.
- Invoice Template: Template to be used for creating invoice document. Work 365 comes with a standard invoice template, but new templates can be added and set as the default. Invoice templates can be specified at the Billing Contract.
- Provider Account Auto-Match: Controls the auto-matching of Provider Accounts from Partner Center to the Account Record in Work 365 based on the associated contacts’ primary email address.
- Manual Provider Email Recipient: Email address to be used when license quantities are changed, and manual provisioning notifications are sent.