Setting up the Synnex Provider, Provider Accounts, and subscriptions
Note: Synnex does not have Azure consumption integration, or Agreements integration. Currently, Synnex only integrates Microsoft License based subscriptions.
- Set up the Synnex Provider: Go to Work 365 > Provider > +New
- Add the name
- Internal Name: Work365.Provider.SynnexCspProvider
- Add the Synnex Reseller Number for your organization
- Add the Synnex Reseller Relationship url
- Work 365 button dropdown > Verify Connectivity
- Once verified > Sync Provider Accounts
These provider accounts are all the customer accounts on your Synnex Portal
- Each account will need a unique CRM account (there cannot be 1 CRM account for multiple Provider Accounts).
- All the Synnex subscriptions will sync to Work 365 automatically through a backend job by the next day. Subscriptions can also be manually synced on at the Billing Contract level.
- Once the subscriptions are synced, ensure the Billing Contract, Customer, and pricing data are all accurate.
- Of the old subscriptions with a Manual Synnex provider, reassign the License change log history to the automatic Synnex subscription. This way the license change log history is still active with the automatic subscription.
- Deactivate the manual Synnex subscriptions as these are no longer needed. Refer to deactivating subscriptions for guidance.