If you are not able to activate the add-on on-line then request email@example.com for the license code along with below details:
- CRM Unique Organization Name: Please browse to Settings ➤ Customization ➤ Developer Resources
- CRM Version ( 2015 / 2016 / D365):
- CRM Deployment (Online / On-Premise):
- CRM Active Users Count:
Once you receive the license code then kindly follow the below steps to activate the add-on:
- Browse to Settings ➤ Solutions and double-click the add-on solution file.
- Open “License” tab
- Click the “Edit” button
- Paste the license code in “Manual Activation” section
- Click the “Save” button.