1. Maximum number of records in the report
Due to limitations of the processing time of workflows, the number of records that can be processed for any scheduled report is limited. Below is the suggested benchmark:
- Normal report without any group: 600-800 records
- Report with groupBy added: 400 records
If the number of records in “view” is more than those mentioned above then the workflow may give Time-Out error.
2. Views having multiple complexes join with linked entities may error out.
The report scheduler uses the internal view definition (FetchXML) for running the queries against the database and generating the tabular output. It has been observed in a few occasions that if the view has linked entities and complex joins then the view definition created by CRM is not well-defined. This may result in an error when scheduling a particular view. You may contact the Work 365 support team and we will suggest the round-around solutions for getting through these.
3. The custom Email template feature
4. Multi-User scheduling of single report feature
5. Non-English language support.
At this point report scheduler, add-on only supports US and UK formats of decimal, currency, and date-time.
6. The current version does not support ‘Party List’ fields.
‘Party List’ fields are usually found in ‘Activity’ entities like ‘Email’, ‘Appointment’ etc.
A few examples of ‘Party List’ fields include ‘To’,’CC’,’BCC’,’Attendees’,’Organizer’.
Note: Attempting to schedule views with these fields, would not result in an error.
Views containing these fields would end up as blank in the generated report/email.