The Self-Service Portal for Work 365 is add-on into the Microsoft CRM Portals.
In order for your customers to request and manage their licenses and subscriptions the Self-Service portal must be setup along with the Solution from Work 365. The Self-Service portal doesnt include payments, and shopping around for subscriptions.
The Self-service portal provides these three specific capabilities:
1. Manage and View existing Subscriptions
2. View and Download Invoices
3. View Report on Azure Usage
To get started you will need to setup the CRM Customer-Service portal Add-On From your Office 365 Admin Center.
Select the Option for Customer
- Customer Self-Service Portal
Work 365 Solution is supported ONLY on the Customer Self-Service portal. The work 365 self-service portal is not supported on other Portal Solutions.
Once the Portal Solution is installed and setup within your Dynamics 365 solution:
- Install the Work 365 Solution
- Branding Your Portal
- Setup Azure AD for your Customers to sign in using their Office 365 Credentials
- Setting up your Custom domain
- Inviting Customers to your self-service portal